Plymouth MI Hotel Accommodations
The Inn at St. John’s welcomes hotel guests to Metro Detroit with a warm and intimate elegance. Each of our 118 luxury guestrooms showcases:
- 12-foot ceilings, custom-designed furniture, crown moldings, and elegant touches
- Luxurious bath with oversized shower, granite counter, natural stone floor, cosmetic mirror, full-sized hair dryer, European bath amenities, and cotton robes to wrap you in comfort
- Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access, in-room safe, coffee and tea maker, iron and ironing board, refrigerator, 46” flat screen high definition LED television, and AM/FM clock radio with CD player
- Complimentary newspaper weekdays
During your stay, we invite you to also enjoy:
- Our fitness center and indoor pool featuring perpetual flow, waterfall, bubble lounge, swim resistance area, and Jacuzzi
- 5ive Restaurant featuring fine dining with a chic and casual ambiance, an imaginative menu, and a gracious staff
- 27 holes of challenging golf, plus Carl’s Golfland’s Plymouth retail outlet with year-round, heated driving range
Standard Deluxe King or Double Queen Accommodations
Each room features a custom-crafted king mattress or two queen mattresses with Egyptian cotton sheets, distinctively designed bedding, and a selection of pillows. Each room offers a refrigerator, a comfortable work desk with an ergonomic chair and cozy seating area showcased by natural light from expansive windows.
Each of our spacious two-room Executive Suites features a living area with a queen sized convertible sofa, refrigerator, microwave, workstation with ergonomic chair, plus a separate bedroom with a chaise lounge. Additional offerings include two 46” flat screen high definition LED televisions, Egyptian cotton bedding, fine fabrics, and uniquely designed furniture.
The Inn at St. John’s in Metropolitan Detroit offers two Ambassador Suites tastefully decorated in either contemporary or traditional English country furnishings. Each suite offers an expansive floor plan with over 970 square feet of space including:
- Stone entryway with custom sitting chair
- Balcony with beautiful views of the gardens
- Luxurious bath featuring a Jacuzzi tub, oversized dual rain shower, bidet and separate changing area and vanity
- Kitchenette with wet bar, microwave and refrigerator
- Separate sleeping area with additional 46” flat screen high definition LED television and full work station including computer and printer
The two Presidential Suites are lavishly decorated in either contemporary or traditional furnishings. Each suite offers an expansive floor plan with over 1,600 square feet of space and includes a balcony with dramatic views of our picturesque 27-hole challenging golf course.
- Living area featuring a comfortable seating area with a 46” flat screen high definition LED television. Adjoining dining/meeting room with seating for 10 with an television
- Full-sized kitchen with stainless appliances, custom cabinetry and granite counter tops
- Separate second-floor master suite with additional LED television
- Jacuzzi tub overlooking the golf course, dual rain shower, separate water closet with bidet and large dressing area and vanity